To be the most innovative, respected and successful family-owned fine wine company in America. To accomplish this, we will:
· Cultivate a portfolio of wineries and vineyards that offer exceptional quality, value and stylistic diversity.
· Enhance the integrity and individuality of each winery and vineyard in our portfolio.
· Be a highly effective, lean and entrepreneurial wine-oriented organization.
· Utilize sustainable techniques in all aspects of our business to preserve our natural environment.
· Be active leaders within the wine community and our community at large.
Foley Family Wines is committed to producing, marketing and distributing handmade, highly individualistic wines from some of the world’s greatest vineyards. Each of our wineries is a distinct, autonomous entity with its own identity, style, vineyard sites, techniques, personnel, varietal mix and category segment. Every wine in our portfolio is honest, unique and delicious.
· We celebrate the inimitable qualities and attributes of each winery in our portfolio.
· We listen to our employees, distributors, key accounts, the media and consumers to ensure that our wines are consistently relevant, compelling and in demand.
· We provide our winemakers the power, resources, support and autonomy to produce exceptional wines every vintage.
· We use our extensive business, marketing, sales and winemaking expertise to ensure the long-term success of our company.
· We train, nurture, educate and challenge our employees to provide exceptional service and become experts within their fields.
· We maintain a safe, friendly and healthy environment to build loyalty, pride, trust and mutual respect.
· We are active leaders within the wine community and our community at large.
· We love that the business of wine captures the interplay between man and nature.
Back to top